Humans are the most important link in a well-functioning safety chain. STI follows this principle and implements the requirements of CIR (EU) 2015/1998 using a modular system for aviation security training in its on-site trainings. Due to the rich knowledge and experience of our trainers, they can include interesting and work-related topics.
To train control personnel with modern technology, we use combined training courses directly at the X-ray inspection system and supplement these, if necessary, with OTS® (Operator Training System). OTS® simulates all functions of X-ray image interpretation; This allows simultaneous training of X-ray image analysis of several training participants. Thus, the training time of a training of control staff can be used efficiently and their detection performance of dangerous objects can be significantly increased.
- Supervisor training X-ray inspection systems
- Advanced training incoming mail, incoming and outgoing access control with identity check
- Access control with identity check
- Access control
- Incoming mail screening
- 11.5.2 – Instructor training
- 11.4.3 – in regard to 11.2.5 – Retraining for security officers
- 220.127.116.11a – Screening personnel for passenger screening
- 18.104.22.168b – Screening personnel for staff control
- 22.214.171.124 – Screening personnel for air cargo / air mail control
- 126.96.36.199 – Screening personnel for in-flight supplies, airport supplies, or mail and carrier materials
- 188.8.131.52 – Screening personnel for vehicle control
- 184.108.40.206 – Screening personnel for airport access control, surveillance and patrols at the airfield
- 220.127.116.11 – Personnel for aircraft protection
- 18.104.22.168 – Personnel implementing security controls other than screening for cargo & mail
- 22.214.171.124 – Personnel implementing security controls other than screening for air carrier mail & materials, in-flight supplies and airport supplies
- 11.2.4 – Supervisors of screeners implementing security controls
- 11.2.5 – Aviation security managers
- 11.2.6 – Other persons than passengers with unaccompanied access to security areas
- 11.2.7 – General security awareness
STI – Your Partner For Security Training!