The helicopter and hangar chocks. Low weight and maximum performance for small aircraft. Works perfect as a hangar chock for all aircraft’s. Easy to put in place.
SMALL AIRCRAFT, BUSINESS JETS AND GSE EQUIPMENT
Airlines are increasingly demanding the chopping of GSE equipment at the aircraft. The Mark I Twin Chocks are small, light and flexible.
Save time on the front wheels. Two blocks can be assembled on one axle.
Withstands a pressure of 200 tons, oil resistant 3 year of warranty.
Two component super strong polyurethane.
Swedish airforce n°1 jet fighter Jas Gripen uses Mark I Chock
SNOW & ICE GRIP
Mark I Chock is also available with ice grip. Unique steel pattern plate on one side. Gives a super grip on ice or snow. Always ready to use.
Weight: 1,2kg (3,0 lb)
Size: 30 x 17 x 7cm (12 x 7 x 3”)
Accessories: Snow & ice grip is also available to the Aviation chock, unique steel pattern plate on one side.
- Low weight 1,2kg (3,0 lb)
- With rope for easier handling
- Withstands a pressure of 200 tons, resistant to aircraft fuels, oil and lubricants
- Eliminates foreign object damage (FOD)
- Will not rot, crack or split like wood
- Made of two component polyurethane
- 3 years of warranty