Designed for large aircraft, e.g. Boing 747 or Airbus A380 and Military aircrafts improv ramp operations, save time, easy to put in place we have many different models of Mark II.
Tests has shown that the Mark III Aviation Chock takes more wheel force than conventional rubber blocks.
Due to the fact that the Mark III Aviation chock doesn’t roll under the wheel because of the flexibility of the material and unique shape.
Day and night reflectors serving as a reminder to remove all chocks, making it easy to see a forgotten chock behind a wheel.
Weight: 5,5kg (10,5 lb)
Size: 60 x 18 x 17cm (24 x 7 x 7”)
Accessories: Snow & ice grip is also available to the Aviation chock, unique steel pattern plate on one side.
- Low weight 5,5kg (10,5 lb)
- Easy to remove, even under high wheel pressure
- The extension handle gives leverage for easy removal of the Chock
- With rope for easier handling
- Withstands a pressure of 200 tons, resistant to aircraft fuels, oil and lubricants
- Eliminates foreign object damage (FOD)
- Will not rot, crack or split like wood
- Made of two component polyurethane
- 3 years of warranty