TS200 - Turbine type Air Start Unit for military aircraft
The ASU requires high reliability in order to avoid AOG (Aircraft on Ground) in case of failure of an APU (Auxiliary Power Unit). It must be able, at any time and for any type of aircraft, to provide the necessary compressed air (56PSI pressure) to run the turbines and perform the start-up.
GUINAULT designed the safest ASU in the world using components known for their reliability. The use of electronic regulation allows them to operate in the best conditions and thus improve their lifespan, to limit noise at airports, and significantly reduce fuel consumption.
The TS200 is a turbine type ASU, which makes it very compact and powerful. Its design also ensures the best performances and reliability, as well as fast availability under extreme operating conditions.
- Brand / Model:Hamilton Sundstrand PH-47-C-3
- Power:300kW at 46,130 RPM
- Air Flow:204 PPM at 15°C (59°F) sea level
- Pressure:56 PSIA at 15°C (59°F) sea level
- Sound pressure at 7 meters:85dB(A) / 87dB(A)
- Air Flow delivery:2 hoses, 40ft length (12,5m) with ISO 2026 coupling
WEIGHT & DIMENSION (L x W x H):
- 1954kg – 3000 x 1680 x 1700 (mm)
- Temperature:-30°C to +52°C (-22°F to +125°F
- Elevation: 2000m (6500ft) above sea level
- Fuel tank capacity:400 liters
- Accepted fuel:Diesel EN590, Jetfuel F-34, F-35, F-44, XF-43, Jet A and Jet A1.