Flight Strip Papers, Holders, Racks & Thermal Printer for Air Traffic Control & Management
HIS Hermieu International Supply is a manufacturer specialised in Flight Strip Paper in all sizes, Flight Progress Strip Holder and Flight Progress Strip Holder’ Rack for more than 20 years. Based in France, HIS has built a reputation for quality products with its large experience in ATC/ATM requirements.
Offering a complete package includes:
- High quality Thermal Direct Printer especially developed for the ATC/ATM department
- High quality Flight Strip paper
- Reliable Flight Strip Holders in several sizes and colours, including desk station
This packaging for ATC/ATM department is one of the strong points of the company.
HIS cooperates with the largest electronics engineers and works with dedicated software integrators, offering reliable solutions to our customers about any customize request. Our products and services are appreciated by a large number of worldwide users, including civil and military aviation organisations, large international airports, Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs), as well as radar system integrators. In addition, our team offers quick delivery service, best quality, attractive price and after delivery express service.
In the ATC/ATM department, HIS International Supply is a gauge of quality, confidence and security.
As we are constantly developing our business, HIS is about to launch a new brand of products this year: baggage tag!
Flightstrip Paper, ATC Thermal Paper Strips Roll / Fanfold
A flight progress strip is a small strip of paper used to track a flight in air traffic control.
HIS is an unique company who is able to manufacture and supply you with Flight strips paper in all type and sizes.
We have selected the best thermal paper with :
- Image sensibility : > 300 dpi
- Brightness : > 85%
- Opacity : > 97%
- Image Durability : Min 10 years under adequate storage conditions.
- High capacity of resistible to humidity and alcohol.
- Sensitive to be able to keep long life of printer’s thermal head.
Flight strips can be supplied in various types: Fanfold or Roll.
We provide standard format 8″ (203.2 mm) x (25,4 mm) with:
- Black mark
- Red line end of last 3 meters
- Specific size
- Specific Color
Thermal Printer Flightstrip Papers
By presenting the Pegasus 301R/L we offer you a printer especially developed for flight strips applications in ATC and ATM department. Using this printer you can create flight strips from fanfold or roll paper.
- Small and light thermal direct printer
- Display screen friendly – easy setup
- Mains connection with auto-switch
- USB interface
- Semi-automatic paper feed
- Strip-Paper holder included for both finishing, paper fanfold or roll
- Support of two-coloured printing
- Fast delivery worldwide
- Product warranty 5 years minimum, parts & after sale service
- Competitive price for a high quality
- Fast after sale service
- Technical assistance & problems solved within 30 days
Flight Progress Strip Holders
Flightstrip holder is a plastic injection moulded holder designed and manufactured following ATC and Air traffic controllers’ requirements.
It strictly meets all specifications to offer comfortable use and long life.
HIS Hermieu International Supply is able to provide you with high quality strip-holders for flight strip progress fanfold or roll paper.
Spring loaded system or standard, in several sizes.
This is available in any colour you may need with a competitive price.
Please contact us for any customised requests. We take great pleasure in satisfying your needs.
Flight Progress Strip Holder Panel / Storage Racks
The flightstrip holders are placed in a strip board called flight stripholder rack which is used as a representation of all flights in a particular sector of airspace in an airport. The strip board has vertical rails in Stainless steel that constrain the strips in several stacks.
HIS is able to supply you with high quality white metal racks of several sizes and types including:
- Racks for housing 20 stripsholders 8″ x 1″ : Width 50mm x High 2mm, Long 34mm, weight 3.3 kg.
Please contact us for any other customized request.
Zone Industrielle Chicago
Rue de l'Arsenal
- (+33) 3 29 84 17 96