Leading Manufacturer of Technical Brush Systems for Winter Maintenance of Runways, Taxiways, Walkways, Parking Areas, Terminal Indoor Cleaning
Weber Bürstensysteme is one of the leading manufacturer for technical brush systems.
Weber and its total of more than 170 employees develop and produce high-quality brush systems as well as aluminium and steel cores that meet the most diverse requirements and correspond to OEM quality.
In the field of snow removal, airports worldwide rely on the perfectly matched components for use on runways, taxiways and aprons. Other areas of application include street sweeping, livestock care, the concrete block industry and weed removal.
Renowned machine and vehicle manufacturers have been relying on Weber systems as original equipment for years. The selection, combination and processing of all components are precisely matched for use on runways, taxiways and aprons.
Brush cassettes and wafers are available with a high quality plastic polypropylene bristle as well as steel wire (crimped and galvanized in different diameters) and mixed (Poly/wire) in one cassette brush.
- Brush cassettes with poly bristle: For light to medium use
- Brush cassettes with poly bristle and steel wire in one cassette: The ideal mixture for medium use
- Brush cassettes with steel wire: for heavy snow removal and icy condition
- Wafers with plastic / poly bristle: For light to medium use
- Wafers with steel wire: for heavy snow removal and icy conditions, up to diameter of 46’’/1168mm.
We produce the aluminium and steel cores in various length and amounts of rails.
65520 Bad Camberg
- 0049 6434 9125 0