When it comes to the safety of millions of passengers, only the best is good enough. Therefore German airports all over the country trust PrehKeyTec’s keyboards in their air traffic control (ATC) towers, as well as airports worldwide.
This compact MCI 128 keyboard combines flexibility in layout and illumination through an additional module with LEDs. It requires little space, is extremely reliable and user-friendly as well as excellent by ergonomic handling and modular flexibility.
The MCI 128 with its specially designed backlight module and free configurability and programmability is the ideal solution for control towers where poor lighting is common. PrehKeyTec was able to customize the keyboards to match these special requirements and fulfil the challenging needs of ATC. Thus creating a reliable data input solution that became a standard for control towers.
- Flash-Memory USB free programmable
- OPOS-Java POS driver
- Alpha layout or numeric layout (8 x 16) with 128 free programmable key positions
- 320 mm x 235 mm (W x D)
- Modular design requiring minimum space
- 4 status LEDs
- Menu-driven programmer software
- DOS, Linux and Windows compatibility
- USB interface
- CE Approval EN55022, FCC Subpart 15, Class A Electrostatic discharge immunity according to EN 6100-4-2, resistance limit 12 kV (air discharge). Radiated, radio-frequency electromagnetic field immunity, severity of test 10 V/m