The MCI 111 A combines all of PrehKeyTec’s knowledge on the design and manufacturing of keyboards, with the necessary functions required for airline and terminal check-in process. The MCI 111 A is CUTE & CUPPS certified.
Using PrehKeyTec’s advanced integration capabilities, the MCI 111 A supports alpha numeric data entry, with an optional integrated touchpad, a 3-track MSR and an OCR reader. A single USB port connects the keyboard to the host device to create a one cable solution.
You no longer have an issue with cable management when combined with PrehKeyTec’s advanced macros.
Hot keys allow the elimination of keystrokes, speed overall processing time with customers, and enhances your staff’s efficiency. A software tool allows to easily configuring keys and integrated modules.
Reduced training time, by utilizing a custom-tailored solution, brings employee productivity levels up to speed quickly. The MCI 111 A operates in environments of major airport/airline integrators.
The MCI 111 A is now also “LINUX ready” and offers higher data-security through optional Encryption. IATA FOID compliance is another important feature of the IP54 protected data-input device. The new ML 4 module has an integrated RFID/NFC reader and offers as an add-on to the MCI 111 A the reading of ePassports.
- Power supply via USB 5V+- 5%
- Power consumption < 500 mA
- USB interface
- Control via virtual COM interface
- Bi-directional document feed
- Reads OCR-B data from machine-readable passports with 2 lines and maximum of 44 characters
- Reads machine-readable visas with 2 lines and max. 44 characters or 2 lines with 36 characters
- Reads machine-readable travel documents with 2 lines and 36 characters, or 3 lines and 30 characters
Magnetic Card Reader:
- Card can be entered in both directions
- Reads track 1, 2 and 3 in accordance with ISO 7810, ISO 7811, JIS 2;
- Additional configuration: AAMVA, CADL
- Parameters can be adjusted using WinProgrammer (header and terminator)
- Magnetic head can perform over 1 million read cycles
- USB interface
- Freely programmable USB flash memory
- OPOS and JAVA POS drivers
4 status Indicators:
- ACCEPT, NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK and SCROLL LOC
- The device complies with the limit values of the following standards with regard to radio interference:
- EN 55022
- FCC part 15, limit class A