Just like the Escape-Chair®, the Escape-Carry Chair® is equipped with glidebelt cassettes which allow evacuation over the stairs.
In addition to this the Escape-Carry Chair® has a carrying bracket and carrying handles which makes it also suitable for evacuation upwards, e.g. from a basement.
As with the Escape-Chair®, the evacuee can then be transported horizontally to the assembly point by unfolding the stand with castor wheels.
This model is equipped with arm and foot rest but is also available without arm and foot rest.
- Material (frame): Aluminum
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic back rest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangeable cassette
- Able to be used upwards on staircase due to the carrying handles (manual lifting)
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- 2 height adjustable operating handle
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Comfort seat
- Foot rest
- Arm rests
- Padded head rest including immobilization band
- Weight: 16,35 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 57 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 3 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
- Made in Germany