This model has been especially designed to provide you with powered battery support for evacuating or rescuing people both down or up the stairs of the terminal.
The Escape-Chair® VOLT is powered by battery and has an easy to understand control panel with a display that is located on the operating handle. After unfolding the Escape-Chair® VOLT it is immediately ready to use.
Can be operated by just one person by simply pushing the operating handle down in the direction of the stairs.
Also available in a narrow version measuring just 40cm wide. This makes it possible to enter the airplane right up to the seat of the PRM. Ideal for tarmac boarding / deboarding when no ambulifts are available.
The answer to solving your terminal mobility problem.
- Dimensions folded up (height x width x depth): 115 x 50 x 27 cm
- Maximum load baring: 180 kg
- Maximum stair gradient: 40°
- Weight: ±30 kg
- Using time when full charged: 2 hours
- Motor: 36V, 300W
- Repeated charging times (on 220Volt): 500
- Battery life: 3 – 5 years
- Extra battery pack: Optional
- Number of speeds: 3
- Ready for use within seconds
- LED lightning for dark environment
- 3 height adjustable operating handle
- Flame & heat resistant seat, head rest & dust cover
- Carrying handles front & back
- Delivery incl. manual & identity sign
- Warranty on non-wearing parts: 1 year
- CE certified