This Escape-Chair® is designed especially for people who have a higher risk mobility issue and for wheelchair users (PRM’s).
The armrests give the occupant a feeling of safety during the evacuation and can be used to help with transfer from a wheelchair and into the Escape-Chair®.
The footrest gives greater support and improves the blood circulation. For example when the evacuee has to remain in the Escape-Chair® for a considerable time (in the refuge area or at the assembly point outside of the terminal).
The double ergonomic back support and anti-slide seating brings more comfort and stability for the evacuee. This model has a 2-height adjustable operating handle, which enables operation of this Escape-Chair® for people varying in height.
- Material (frame): Enameled aluminum
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic backrest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangeable cassette
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- 2 height adjustable operating handle
- Comfort seat
- Head rest including immobilization band
- Padded (upholstered) headrest
- Weight: 13.35 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 57 x 21 cm
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
- Warranty: 6 years (not including general wear and tear)
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
- Made in Germany