ONUR Mobile Air Traffic Control Tower (OMT-M2000) is a proven solution that has a wide range of usage including temporary operations on remote locations, airport modernization, military tactical operations, rapid deployments for emergency missions.
The system helps to establish and maintain air traffic control operations quickly, worldwide at all weather conditions, night and day, for military and civilian aircraft.
OMT-M2000 is a reliable system for Air Traffic Control requirements and stands as an advanced ATC backup solution with its highest quality and performance standards in line with FAA/ICAO regulations.
Our Mobile ATC solution consists of:
- Prime mover (truck)
- Cabin with High Lift System (truck or trailer mounted)
- Generator Set
All ATC consoles, as well as equipment cabinets, are compatible with 19” standard to optimize and take advantage of the limited space available.
In any case, it can operate independently with its standby generator and other supply systems that allow self-sufficient continuous operation. A UPS with suitable capacity is also provided to cover the gap in power supply transition in case of power loss.
The system is delivered with the basic subsystems below:
- Voice Communication and Control System
- Voice/Data Recording & Replay System
- HF/VHF/UHF Radio Systems
- Interfaces for External Telephone Systems
- Digital GPS Clock System
- CCTV System
- Automated Weather Observing System (AWOS)
- Meteorological System
- ATFN System
- Radar Displays
- VHF/DF Systems
- Airfield Lightning Control Systems
- NAVAIDS Remote Control Units
- ATIS System
- Cabin Lighting Control (day/night lighting schemes)
- Customizable height options
- Air, road, rail, and sea transportability
- Rapid deployment and easy set-up features
- Compliant with FAA/ICAO standards
- Fully compliant to EUROCAE 137
- Immediate operational readiness
- Operates under all conditions
- Integration with radar systems, runway lighting systems, etc.
- Up to 4 controller working positions
- Flexible to integrate on different types of truck/vehicle or trailer
- All equipment needed for deployment is stored within the cabin or trailer system – the unit is completely self-contained
- 360° vision from all operator positions
- Temporary ATC tower on big events (sports events, aeronautic shows)