With its state-of-the-art technology, ONUR OCS-NG4000-VCS differs from other classic TDM based VCS products by serving under fully end-to-end IP based architecture which complies with ED137 standards.
The system enables HF/VHF/UHF radio communications, including specific radio remote control operations, communications resource sharing; telephone communications with external analog and digital telephone networks.
System allows operators to use advanced features like video conferencing, text messaging, alarm system management.
With its fully redundant architecture ONUR Voice Communication System is a fault tolerant solution. No central point of failure can affect the entire system performance.
Due to its flexible design, 7/24/365 continuous operation capability, redundancy and conformity to the international standards; the system can be used for:
- Air Traffic Management Operations (ACC or TWR)
- Mobile Air Traffic Control Towers
- Remote Tower Applications
- Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPAS) Communication Systems
- End-to-End IP based VOIP Architecture
- Compliant to EUROCAE ED 137 and upcoming updates
- Suitable for military/civil applications and mission critical command & control communication needs.
- 7/24/365 continuous operation
- Interconnection and integration of multiple communication sources, HF/VHF/UHF Radios, Telephones, Alarm/Intercom Systems, Legacy Audio Distribution Systems, GSM, SATCOM, Wireless Network
- Interoperability with conventional VCSs, legacy & new generation IP Systems, existing radios and telephony systems
- Ability to integrate into third-party systems and equipment Compatibility with network-centric operations
- Open system architecture
- Very low rack space requirement
- Comprehensive voice codec support
- Main/hot stand-by VCS server configuration
- Redundant power supplies
- Supports all telephony interfaces (CB/LB/FXS/FXO/BRI/PRI/IP etc.)
- Integrated IP PABX functionality
- Supports all radio types (analog, digital, EUROCAE ED 137)
- Use of multiple radio stations simultaneously
- Dynamic delay compensation
- Local side tone generation
- Climax time delay
- Flexible CWP options
- Split headset operation for simultaneous G/A and G/G operation
- V arious radio cross-coupling options (simplex, duplex, etc.)
- Controller Working Position (CWP)
- Radio Over IP Gateway (RIG-200)
- Telephony Gateway (TGW-NG200)
- Time Server
- Ethernet Switch
- Maintenance and Configuration Terminal