Stand Optimizer improves the stand utilization at airports with high traffic volumes and a high deviation from planned flight schedules resulting in increased airport efficiency and increased stand capacity. Aircrafts are assigned to matching airport stands under consideration of airport-specific engineering and business rules, airport initiatives like CDM milestones and live flight data.
Key features are Stand Optimizer’s continuous dynamic optimization from seasonal to daily stand allocation within one HMI (Human Machine Interface), its optimization strategies, its interconnected views with a georeferenced map display of stand allocations and its A-CDM compliance.
Increased automation and with up to 80% less manual work
- Enhances situational awareness through innovative Human Machine Interface (HMI) with georeferenced interconnected views
- Prevents airline service level agreement violations for airport cost savings
- Improves stand usage through dynamic, event-driven optimization algorithm
- Reduces operator workload by up to 80%
- Supports Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) by keeping flights at the stand during airside congestion