uni Modular Belts are positive drive, low-noise and long lasting.
Assembled in a bricklay pattern, they can be made to almost any length and width and a wide-range of accessories are available to customise the belt for specific applications or processes.
uni-chains, The Brand for Modular Belts
Discover our wide variety of belts available with varying pitches, openings, surface types, accessories, materials and colours.
- Advanced polymers improve non-stick characteristics, reduce friction and lower power consumption
- Metal detectable, flame-retardant, electrical conductive, high temperature resistant
- Safe conveying for food & non-food items (such as cartons, cans, cars, trucks and even humans!)
All products described on Airport Suppliers are only a sub-set of the extensive product line-up of Ammeraal Beltech, the widest in the business. Ammeraal Beltech experts can help you find the right belt.
uni QNB C:
Standard 1 inch pitch closed belt for reliable conveying in a multitude of industries.
Developed with focus on optimising strength, rigidity and wear life.
- Unique sprocket engagement reducing pulsation
- Strong bi-directional belt for long conveyors
- Chamfered edges provide easy side transfers
uni RTB M2:
Versatile 2 inch pitch Roller Top Belt available with a variety of roller top surfaces.
Flexible and reliable handling solution for conveying products.
- Numerous options for roller positioning
- Pinless Snap Link® design enables easy assembling
- High efficiency with elimination of line stoppages and product damage