uni Modular Belts are positive drive, low-noise and long lasting.
Assembled in a bricklay pattern, they can be made to almost any length and width and a wide-range of accessories are available to customise the belt for specific applications or processes.
Discover our wide variety of belts available with varying pitches, openings, surface types, accessories, materials and colours.
- Advanced polymers improve non-stick characteristics, reduce friction and lower power consumption
- Metal detectable, flame-retardant, electrical conductive, high temperature resistant
- Safe conveying for food & non-food items (such as cartons, cans, cars, trucks and even humans!)
All products described on Airport Suppliers are only a sub-set of the extensive product line-up of Ammeraal Beltech, the widest in the business. Ammeraal Beltech experts can help you find the right belt.
uni QNB C:
Standard 1 inch pitch closed belt for reliable conveying in a multitude of industries.
Developed with focus on optimising strength, rigidity and wear life.
- Unique sprocket engagement reducing pulsation
- Strong bi-directional belt for long conveyors
- Chamfered edges provide easy side transfers
uni RTB M2:
Versatile 2 inch pitch Roller Top Belt available with a variety of roller top surfaces.
Flexible and reliable handling solution for conveying products.
- Numerous options for roller positioning
- Pinless Snap Link® design enables easy assembling
- High efficiency with elimination of line stoppages and product damage