Airfield Lighting Solutions
At atg airports is one of the leading global manufactures and installers of airfield ground lighting equipment.
Through our offices in the UK and USA, we make every day easier. We do this by listening to our customers, keeping their best interests in mind, by being flexible with our approach, creative with our thinking, competitive with our pricing and always working to make interacting with you an exceptional experience.
As the ONLY UK-based specialist AGL manufacturer and installer, we are structured to deliver the best solutions. Whether this be, the provision of a full turnkey design and installation package, the supply only of products, after sales support, or maintenance testing of systems, we will advise on your needs and provide you with a delivery proposal to fit your requirements.
Airfield Ground Lighting Control Systems
Airfield Ground Lighting Control Systems (SMART Control) is suitable for use in SMGCS or A-SMGCS applications, with Smart Switch individual lamp control and monitoring technology as standard. Our specialist engineering team will look at the requirements now, and how these are likely to change in the future. Systems are then designed to expand in in line with the growing airport needs.
Microprocessor controlled constant current regulators offer solutions for tungsten halogen and LED lighting applications. Some of the options for these products include circuit selector switches, FAA safety cut out switch, communications modules and lighting arrestors. This equipment designed to meet IEC, FAA, and ICAO requirements.
Taxiway and runway lighting fixtures have over the years changed with the advancement of technology. Our ZA and IR lighting ranges, now cover many of the lighting applications that are required within the airport infrastructure, utilizing either tungsten halogen or LED as the main light source. These fixtures are manufactured to meet the specification of FAA and ICAO in both or our facilities.
The transition of aircraft from runway to apron is assisted by the use of airfield guidance signs. The clearway brand has evolved over the years and now using LED back lighting the ICAO requirements are met. This well proven design has proved to be reliable, easy to maintain and help to reduce energy costs.
The in house projects team, have a wealth of experience, that enables atg airports to offer a full turnkey solution for airside lighting and electrical infrastructures. As an approved ‘Safe Contractor Plus’ member the offering of the rewire runway and taxiway of lighting systems, erection of approach and apron lighting masts, installation of power distribution equipment, civil works including pit and duct systems are some of the teams abilities.
- Global Contracts: Our work covers over 110 countries
- History: We have 30+ years of experience
- Creative Approach: Complex problems are our specialty
- Client Care: We pride ourselves on working with the airport and the stakeholders to deliver first-class products and service.
- Flexibility: We work with you, adhering to your airport’s schedules and regulations, in order to ensure minimum disruption.
- Industry Standards: Our UK and USA manufacturing plants and management quality control procedures are ISO:9001:2008 certified. atg airports is a fully approved ‘Safe Contractor Plus’ member.
atg airports – AGL Manufactured Products
- Runway and taxiway lighting in LED & Tungsten Luminaires
- Smart Control & Monitoring Systems – A-SMGCS
- Constant Current Regulators – Micro Processor Controlled
- LED Clearway Airfield Signs
- Heliport Lighting
- LED Obstruction Lighting
- Isolating Transformers & AGL Cables
- Vast AGL Stock & Spares Holding
- Dedicated Aftersales Support Teams
atg airports >> Project Installation Teams
- Global Turnkey Installation Projects
- AGL Civil & Construction Installation Works
- AGL Commissioning
- Total Maintenance Solutions for Airfield Services
- AGL Photometric Testing
Global network of distributors and offices.
7857 Drew Circle #11
Tel: 001 (239) 985-9406
Fax: 001 (239) 985-9435
General: Media & Press Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Sole – Director (Strategic Development)
Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/company/atg-airports
NEWS | RECENT WORKS NEW TAXIWAYS An significant increase in passenger numbers to a major international airport requires the airport authority to make additional taxiway routes available. Click for more A SAFETY FIRST Safety is everyone’s responsibility, but Karl Green, one …
The International Service Provider to the Airports Industry ATG Recent News Minangkabau International Airport This principal airport serving the island of Sumatra in Indonesia has recently awarded a contract for the supply of AGL equipment including runway and …