Stepladders, Docks and Platforms for Aircraft Maintenance
FORTAL is among the market leaders in the design of secure height access systems and safety of people in aeronautics. Specializing in custom-made products, FORTAL offers adapted solutions to the specific constraints of access for manufacturing and maintenance of aircrafts : civil – military or business aviation, helicopters, satellites, etc.
With solid experience in the field of metallurgy, FORTAL is one of the market leaders in the design and manufacture of products for safe height access. This know-how enables FORTAL to adapt precisely to the specific needs of its various fields of activity and to carry out, according to the specifications, all equipment from the simplest to the most complex.
FORTAL is one of the few companies to offer a complete range of access equipment. Whether you’re looking for scaffolds or platforms, ladders or guardrails, FORTAL has the solution for you.
But it’s our bespoke solutions that really make us stand out from the crowd. Our design team has proven time and again its ability to take on challenges and find solutions to even the most difficult problems. What is more, our highly-trained sales team collaborates closely with our designers to know our products inside out. Our products comply with all current French and international standards.
Mobile Runway Stepladders
Mobile runway or stopover towable stepladders – height to serve 1 to 4.5 meters – structure of extracted aluminium profiles 100 x 30mm.
Mechanical screw assembly and pre-assembled delivery – easy maintenance and after sale service: all the components are standard.
- Fixed wheels dia. 300mm at the rear and castor wheels with brakes at the front – type 55 – to ensure a good rolling and an excellent abrasion resistance
- Stabilizers with foldable handle
- Anti-slip ribbed aluminium steps depth 230mm
- Side sliding guardrails on landing
- Grey no-staining shock protection
- Galvanized steel drawbar with retractable tow ring
- Moving speed : 5 km/h
- Reference standard : NF EN 12 312-8
Technical Runway Stepladders
Technical Runway Stepladders perfectly adapted to the height and aircraft sizes of all types.
- Available in various heights/steps
- Locking foot pedal for immobilization and unlocking of the stepladder
- Tipping format available
- Perfect for accessing electronic compartment
- Landing gear maintenance
- Engine oil filling – engine motor compartment – oilling
Height Adjustable Platforms
Working platform for checks and maintenance for planes and helicopters.
- Adjustable from 2.6 to 3.8 meters by hydraulic hand pump or electrical pump
- Galvanized steel frame – main structure in raw extruded aluminium
- Working platform : anti-slip wood panels – thickness 12mm or checker plate aluminium
- Anti-slip ribbed aluminium steps depth 316mm
- First and last step yellow lacquered
- Handrail and guardrail
- Swiwel brake wheels dia. 250mm
- Immobilization cranks
- Capacity of load : 5 people
Left/right tail dock access. Composed of 2 side-access with 4 levels
- Aluminium and steel main structure
- Aluminium anti-slip platform 2nd level equipped with sliding drawers designed to conform perfectly the shape of the plane
- Lockable towbar
- Aluminium guardrail with handrail – intermediary rail and baseboard – sliding guardrail near the wing
- Aluminum staircase with anti-slip grating steps depth 230mm
- Immobilization cranks
- Swivel brake wheels dia. 300 mm with foot protection
- Turnkey delivery with lightning, electrical panel, plug for pneumatic pressure