The ABC Lane for Automated Border Control is an automated immigration control gate – developed in partnership with Gemalto and Automatic Systems both leaders in biometrics and access control markets – combining the latest technologies of electronic gate hardware and border control software.
- Combining security and speed, cost-efficiency and convenience for border authorities and airports
- User-friendly experience for travelers
- Opening the door to secure and seamless passenger processing
- Single person detection system
- Multi-camera wall, fast and robust
- A centrally-administered tool that puts border personnel in control
Latest references: Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly, Zurich Airport.