IER Self Service Bag Drop solution is designed as a 2-step check-in process, allowing to better balance the passenger flow and ensure consistency of the whole self-service check-in experience, throughout all steps: web check-in online, documents verification at the IER self-check-in kiosk, baggage drop off in the dedicated area.
- Straightforward customer process: scan your boarding pass, drop your baggage, scan the bag tag, collect your receipt
- Large color screen giving clear, illustrated, instructions and guiding lights for peripherals use
- Seamless integration in existing check-in counters of existing infrastructure or conveyors
- Easy customization to convey the customer brand image and guidelines
- Bag drop module able to switch from “Agent mode” to “Self-Service”
- Solution interface with all major DCS and BHS systems
- Allows for future evolutions as facial camera as a contact point in the biometric-enabled solution and any additional equipment required by customer