ALISS, the IER CUSS kiosk application, has been designed for airlines or airports that do not want to invest in the development of a complex custom application or for airport or ground handling companies looking for a turnkey solution for their local use.
ALISS provides a solution for both paper and electronic ticketed passengers or groups, giving them the ability to check-in for one or multiple flights and obtain a boarding pass for same day departure, in just a couple of screens.
- A turnkey check-in solution for airports and airlines
- Improves passenger experience at the airport
- Helps speed-up the check-in process at the kiosk
- Self-tagging application to avoid counter queues
- Easy to implement, administer and customize with the airline’s graphic style and business rules
- Concierge mode allowing agents to perform special transactions onto the kiosk
- Compatible with most of DCS
- CUSS standard and US DOT compliant
Some of our key references: LATAM Airlines, Azul Brazilian Airlines, Singapore Changi, Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand, Air Serbia