Aircraft Refuellers – Trailer type
- Capacity between 5000 and 40000 litre (net capacity)
- 2- or 3-axle chassis. Designed and built in-house.
- For JET FUEL or AVGAS. Other fuel types and additives on request.
- Air-side only or both air- and road-side, depending on tank capacity.
- Civil or military.
- Standard height (3,30m) or low-profile (2,80m)
- Various options on drawbar connections.
- 3 inch or 4 inch connecting hose with bowser.
Stokota quality standards
Stokota offers a complete portfolio of aircraft refuellers, hydrant carts, Pit cleaners/flushers and GSE. All units are compliant with EN1915, EN12312-5 and JIG and can be made for AIR SIDE or supplementary for ROAD SIDE.
Stokota designs and manufactures all tanks in-house from aluminium, stainless steel or carbon steel plate to fully equipped tanks. These tanks are automatically welded and tested through radiographic checks on the welded joints.
Afterwards they are pressure tested, capacity measurement test, safe loading and brake tests according ADR standard. The majority of the refuelling equipment from frame work to electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics are engineered and built in-house.
Ready or tailor-made solutions
Stokota offers a wide variaty of “standard” executions with a basic installation which covers your every day needs when it comes to into-plane fuelling.
In need of additional functionalities? All vehicles and equipment can be fully configured to your needs to create a bespoke vehicle.
Every equipment is thoroughly tested and set in our own production facilities. On-site commissioning is included.
Service, maintenance, on-site support and technical documentation, the Stokota service team is stand-by!