- Capacity between 5000 and 20000 litres (net capacity)
- 2-, 3- or 4-axle chassis. Any commercial chassis brand.
- For JET FUEL and water. Other fuel types and additives on request.
- Air-side only.
- Various meter options (Alfons Haar, Liquid Controls, SATAM, ISOIL, …)
- Only cleaner or combination cleaner/flusher with hydrant intake line.
- Optional low-point flushing hose reel, water jetting hose and air hose.
- Optional vacuum tank with vacuum hose.
- Optional hydraulic crane for lifting hydrant pit valves and covers.
- Optional fuel pump for recirculation and unloading of the fuel tank.
Stokota offers a complete portfolio of aircraft refuellers, hydrant carts, Pit cleaners/flushers and GSE. All units are compliant with EN1915, EN12312-5 and JIG and can be made for AIR SIDE or supplementary for ROAD SIDE.
Stokota designs and manufactures all tanks in-house from aluminium, stainless steel or carbon steel plate to fully equipped tanks. These tanks are automatically welded and tested through radiographic checks on the welded joints.
Afterwards they are pressure tested, capacity measurement test, safe loading and brake tests according ADR standard. The majority of the refuelling equipment from frame work to electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics are engineered and built in-house.
Stokota offers a wide variaty of “standard” executions with a basic installation which covers your every day needs when it comes to into-plane fuelling.
In need of additional functionalities? All vehicles and equipment can be fully configured to your needs to create a bespoke vehicle.