Bucher Recycler’s fully automated cleaning process ensures full continuous recycling of the jetting water.
Stay on site for longer periods of time by using the water taken from the sewage after being recycled.
Experience significant savings by minimizing the need to use and transport process water.
The Bucher Recycler can also be used as a stationary sewage treatment plant as well as a traditional sewer cleaning unit for both large and small jobs.
Bucher SuperRecycler CR140 – Main configuration (UK/IE):
- Tank volume: 3,079 UK gal (14 m³)
- Operating pressure: 14.5 psi overpressure (1 bar)
- Tank partition positions: 3 fixed
- High-pressure pump: 103 UK gpm @ 2175 psi (471 l/min @ 150 bar)
- High-pressure hose reel: 5/4” 656 ft (200 m) & ¾” 164 ft (50 m) + ½” 196 ft (60 m)
- Vacuum pump @ free flow: 11,365 UK gpm (51,667 l/min)
- Vacuum cassette: 6” hose, 7 ft (2 m) extension
- Compressor @ free flow: 1,264 UK gpm (5,750 l/min)
- Recycling: Vogelsang pump / 5-step automatic and continuous recycling with fine and coarse filters