Castor Decks are designed for moving aircraft pallets or ULDs through a manual or semi-manual cargo system. This allows personnel to move the pallet in any direction.
The freight can be rotated in tight spaces allowing personnel to push or pull the product in the direction required.
- Safe working load up to 6,800 kg
- Width 2,600mm
- Conveyor height 508 mm +/- 50mm
- Galvanised and/or powder coated
- Castor Diameter 58mm
- Castor per sq. metre 15pc
- Type of castor Colson JBPN 058-CC1/ AT16 or AT12.7
- Finger Stops 65mm wide x 20mm thick – when raised they protrude 80mm above castor
- Perforated deck plates outdoor usage
- Durbar checker plate indoor usage
3,315 mm (L)
2,600 mm (W)
If non-standard dimensions are required, please contact our sales department and one of our sales engineers will assist you.
- Weighing Station complete with Load Cells and Digital Display
- Lift-Up Pallet Stops 65 mm wide x 20 mm thick
- Protection Barrier
- Litter Skirts