For airport firefighters NAFFCO provides a complete range of vehicles able to carry large amounts of foam, dry powder, and water. The chassis are provided with safety futures as spark arresters and engine shut off valves.
- Chassis commonly used are Mercedes, MAN, Iveco, International, Volvo, Scania or Equivalent.
- Cabin can be single or double cabin subject to chassis selection.
- Tanks options of Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP), Polypropylene or SS 316L.
- Equipment are available upon request.
- Foam systems are highly accurate balanced pressure or electronic injection type.
- Monitors with electric or manual control dual or triple agent can be provided.
- High pressure hose reel with electric rewind available on selected models.
- Water towers with heights up to 50 meters can be installed on selected models.
|Model||Drive||Minimum HP||Cabin||Water Tank (L)||Foam Tank (L)||Fire Pump Capacity (LPM@10bar)||GVW (T)|