- International norms (NILECJ-0601 L1-5/IP44/EN60950 Class1) In conformity with CE European Union Norms and produced under ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- Certified in Compliance to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1 regulations and in compliance with DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC
- Mullti-Zone – 9 Real Matrix Detection Zones (Up/Middle/Down and Left/Middle/Right)
- Whilst Normal Operation, displays IN/OUT Counters and Security Level on LCD without abbreviations so that Security Staff can easily understand
- Capable to Detect both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metallic Threat Objects Considered Dangerous by International Security Authorities.
- Auto Calibration (Automatically calibrates itself up to Environmental Conditions) No Set Up Changes necessary when relocated and/or new Magnetic Objects brought Near-By
- Displays the Detected Metal Objects location on Both Side Panels LEFT/RIGHT from bottom to top with Continuous LED Zone Indicators
- Detects all threat objects even concealed, hidden with camouflage and/or wrapped. Impossible for such threat objects to pass through the WTMD without causing an alarm.
- Homogeneous Magnetic Field – No Dead Points – Same Detection Capability from bottom to top
- Detects Metals regardless their orientation
- 10 sensitivity levels, 246 adjustable sensitivity steps at each + 1 Standard preset International Security Program
No Interference between Zones and No False Alarms
- Can detect test objects both individually and in combination.
- Metal Density-Mass by 10-level-VU meter with green, yellow, red LEDs easily allows sight from distance
- Superior Discrimination, Pin Point target location identification with Graphical zone display on Control Unit
- Human Health friendly Very Low Frequency VLF technology, No effect on Pace Makers, Pregnant and Magnetic Media
- Green/Red bi-colour traffic LEDs easily allows sight from distance and LED Alarm Indicators on side panels
- Operation Mode, Programming Parameters and Error Codes are displayed on LCD
- Visual display of magnetic interference from environment.
- 10 Adjustable audio tones with 10 volume levels (enabling Mute Operation)
IP 44 Protection Level (EN 60529)
- Five Digit Incoming/ Outgoing traffic counter (can be made invisible) with 60 persons/Min speed
- Alarms counted separately
- Interference free operation from other Electronic Equipment.
- Four-digit changeable digital Pin Code + Mechanical Lock
Automatic Failure Display Function with continuous self-checking of key parameters (BITE – Built In test Equipment)
- Reloading the factory default settings by one-touch button
- Relay output for recording CCTV, Photo Taken-Recording, controlling turnstiles, etc. on Alarms
- STANDARD Built-in Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) enabling 2 hours operation without mains
- No seasonal adjustment requirement thanks to its Digital Electronic System (DSP)
- Easy-to-mount and assemble walk through metal detector (15 Minutes) Male/Female Socket-Connector Design
- Manufactured for 24/7 Continuous Operation
- Interference free Operation at Middle Level Sensitivity of 10 cm stagnate for Metals and 200 cm distance for moving.
- Audio-Visual alarms are noticeable at a range of 4 meters
- Micro-Processor Settings do not change when there is an electricity cut-off
- No interference with Storage Media, Flash Memories, CD, Diskettes and other electronic device.
- All Electronic Units (electronic unit, power supply, battery, adaptor etc…) are inside the Equipment. No external units.
- Optional -SCADA Networking of Multiple Metal Detectors; Change settings by PC (Digital output for Network Connection)
- Manufactured using the latest technology and advanced components
Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +70°
Operating voltage: 70VAC – 270VAC / 50Hz – 60Hz
Power: 10W Stand By- 20W (Alarm)
Net Passage: 74 x 68 x 200 cm External: 85 x 68 x 220 cm
Net Weight: 60 Kg
4 Menu Languages, Standard menu in English, German, Spanish and Turkish
IP 44 (Optional IP 65) Protection Level (EN 60529)
Auto Calibration (Automatically calibrates itself up to Environmental Conditions)