ThruScan sX-i NOVO fully complies with Internationally accepted Security Standards such as ECAC Std1-Std2-Std3, NIJ 0601.02 SMALL- MEDIUM-LARGE Objects, NIJ 0601.03, CE European Union Norms and is produced under ISO 9001: 2015 QMS.
Ferrous / Non-Ferrous, Magnetic /Anti-Magnetic Metals and Mixed Alloys, Small-Medium-Large Objects are Detected Easily with High Accuracy.
With excellent discrimination capability threat objects cause alarm, while non-threat objects are allowed.
The Automatic Frequency Selection feature provides immunity of the detector to the Environmental Interferences and Environmental Noise. This makes it suitable to be used in all sorts of environments, especially in Military Premises, Courts and Airports. Due to the Auto Calibration and Auto Configuration feature, it does not need re-calibration when the detector is relocated or new Magnetic Objects brought Near-By. 60 persons per minute passing speed, Transit Speed Detection, Fast / Slow Speed Alarm warning are available.
Communication capability using Mobile Phone, Tablet or PC through Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 allowing access (through Mobile Network and/or Internet) to settings and statistics from any location in the world. One device can connect to and control MULTIPLE NUMBER of Walk Through Metal Detectors. User friendly interface and very easy to mounting and assembly.
45 sensitivity levels with 300 adjustable sensitivity steps at each, several Sensitivity Program and 20 pre-set Security Programs. Separate Sensitivity Adjustment for Different Detection Zones, Individual Detection and/or in Combination Detection capability (can be switched ON and OFF). 0-100% adjustable Random Alarm Feature enabling to scan required number of clean visitors.
- Optional Real-Time Video Prosecution Unit / Face Recognition Unit enabling recording of Alarmed /All Visitors photos or videos.
- Standard menu language in English, German, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic (Optional Russian, Japanese, Polish, Bulgarian…etc.)
- 64 x 128 GLCD, Seven digits IN/OUT counter, Metal Density Display by 10-level-VU meter, Green / Red bi-colour traffic LEDs.
- Human Health friendly Very Low Frequency (VLF) technology, No harm caused to Pace Makers, Pregnant and Magnetic Media.
- Weather Resistant IP 65 Protection (EN 60529), EN 60068, EN 60950 Class1, Certified in Compliance to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1 regulations and in compliance with Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Real Time Environmental Magnetic Noise Level Graphical Display and Bite – Built In test Equipment allowing automatic display of failures.
- Built-in UPS enabling 2 hours operation without mains and Non-Volatile Micro-Processor Memory Settings.
- 35 Different Alarm Tones, 10 Volume Levels.
- Four-digit changeable digital Pin Code and Mechanical Lock.
Operating voltage: 70VAC – 270VAC / 50Hz – 60Hz
Power: 10W Stand By – 20W (Alarm)
Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Package Dimensions (W x L x H):
Box 1: 81 x 235 x 21 cm (65 Kg)
Box 2: 43 х 81 х 27 cm (14 Kg)
Gross Weight: 79 Kg
Net Weight: 61 Kg
Net Passage: 74 x 68 x 200 cm
External: 85 x 68 x 220 mm