The Atlas R series is a highly efficient LED floodlight designed specifically for military airfield lighting. It offers a very high lumen packages with limited weight and is built with remote driver capability, a mounted single IP67 electronic control gear for ease of installation and can be used for both retrofit projects and new builds.
The body is made from recyclable, extruded aluminium and powder-coated stainless steel and the optic enclosure has PMMA weather-proof lenses and anti-reflective tempered glass screen.
The Atlas R Series is also a perfect solution for the North American market; complying with the requirements of UL1598.
Features and benefits of the Atlas R Series
- UL certified and DLC listed.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product a critical need when used across sporting environments.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering up to 144,000 lumens to meet the requirement of world class aviation facilities.
- Integrates with wired or wireless controls including DMX, DALI and 1-10v solutions to provide the ultimate in lighting control for scheduling, zoning or dimming.
- Highly versatile asymmetric or symmetric distribution for use in a wide range of airfield applications.
- A heavy duty, extruded aluminum proprietary designed heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to it’s large surface area compared to a dye cast design. LED formation is improved providing a low level of lumen degradation extending life and quality in a whole range of environments, from high heat to extreme cold.
- The integrated 10kV surge protection coupled with a panel mounted Type 2 surge suppressor guarantees high protection against power surges and a longer product lifetime.
- Certified IP 67 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Easy 1 vs 1 replacement / retrofit solution for 2kW metal halide floodlights.
- Single remote driver that is outdoor rated for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Manufactured as standard with specialist light shields to control light spill, reduce glare and increase uniformity.
- Ceramic plated metal-core PCB with latest generation Cree (USA) 90 CRI chips for enhanced performance.
- Manufactured in Europe, stocked in the USA for fast deliveries