The Atlas Series is constructed with an extruded aluminium heatsink and stainless-steel housing, providing protection in the harshest conditions including high temperatures and salinity environments.
The series is available with symmetric optics for multi-spot environments (e.g. remote aprons) and highly asymmetric for low-glare environments (e.g. MARS contact stands).
Features and benefits of the Atlas Series
- UL certified and DLC listed.
- Proprietary optic lenses designed and developed in house provide the highest level of asymmetric distribution in the market allowing clients to achieve required light levels with less power, fewer luminaries / fixtures and all with low glare for pilots and ground staff.
- Designed to have either asymmetric or symmetric distribution allowing for a flexible solution that can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product a critical need when used in challenging environments.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering over 112,000 lumens to meet the highest requirements and standards.
- An in-house designed extruded heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to its large surface area, when compared with a die-cast product. This keeps lumen degradation to a minimum, extending life and performance.
- Designed as standard with an integrated 2 step surge protection up to 15kA / 20kV which protects the luminaire against power surges meaning more reliability and longer performance.
- Versatile bracket and adapters to fit any existing mast infrastructure for ease of install and quick retrofit applications
- DALI controls for plug and play capability.
- Certified IP 67 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Easy 1 vs 1 replacement / retrofit solution for HID floodlights.
- Integrated drivers for high reliability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured in Europe, stocked in the USA for fast deliveries