Midstream’s flagship line was developed as a high-power solution to provide the performance and reliability required in mission-critical applications.
A highly efficient LED floodlight designed specifically for high mast and large
area lighting, the Titan Series delivers the maximum level of lighting performance possible to a range of environments.
Easily configured and optimised for very specific applications, Titan has been designed by our experienced engineers to survive the harshest of conditions. Extremely reliable, it continues to be the go-to product for many of our aviation and maritime clients year on year.
Features and benefits of the Titan Series
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product, a critical need when used in challenging environments.
- An in-house designed extruded heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to its large surface area, when compared with a die-cast product. This keeps lumen degradation to a minimum, extending life and performance.
- Proprietary optic lenses designed and developed in house provide the highest level of asymmetric distribution in the market allowing clients to achieve required light levels with less power, fewer luminaries and all with lower glare.
- Designed as standard with an integrated 2 step surge protection up to 15kA / 20kV which protects the luminaire against power surges meaning more reliability and longer performance.
- Manufactured in the UK to provide the highest level of quality control.
- Comes as standard with DALI controls for plug and play capability.
- A uniquely designed bracket and cable retractor allow for ease of install for both retrofit and new build projects.
- All components are individually IP66 certified.
- Product is certified to ENEC and CB requirements.
- Tried and tested in some of the world biggest and busiest airports and seaports.