The BGR700 is a robust boarding gate reader for 2D barcoded boarding passes (BCBP’s), designed specifically with a large throat to allow truly intuitive use with all media types including the latest smart watches.
The BGR700 reads omni-directionally and face up, enabling operators to rapidly read barcodes. Speed of transaction is enhanced by near-zero latency, so that barcodes are read instantly on presentation.
Designed for future-proof operation, the BGR700 can be upgraded for contactless operation in the field. This allows it to cater for the latest developments in NFC-enabled phones, tablets and smart cards.
Additional features to ensure fast and intuitive passenger processing include: colour LCD display for passenger information, bright green and red LED visual indicators, a user-programmable audio beep to confirm successful data capture, a receipt printing port and an integrated on/off switch.
A wide range of configurations are available for connection to Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE®) or dedicated systems. Additionally, to ensure that the units are future-proof, new firmware can be remotely downloaded to them.
- Fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Easy-to-read colour LCD display (480 x 272px)
- Designed for wearables – large throat allows smartphones, tablets & smart watches to be easily read
- Reads IATA-recommended PDF417, QR, Aztec & other 2D/linear symbologies
- Flexible – Wide range of emulations and connection options available
- Configurable green/red indicator beacons & audio beeper for user feedback
- RS-232 serial port for receipt printer functionality
- Options include: contactless/NFC capability (Field Upgradeable) and Quick release bracket