Access-IS’ TripTick® is designed to read 1D/2D barcodes from mobile phones, tablets, wearables and paper in any orientation.
TripTick offers operators the ultimate no-nonsense installation. Its small footprint, low profile slot-in design enables easy integration into kiosks, ticket machines, turnstiles and access gates. Furthermore, its rugged water-resistant construction with no moving parts, enables it to withstand years of indoor and outdoor public access use.
An option for Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows installation without a dedicated power supply.
TripTick’s optimised imaging and large active scan area ensures read reliability and high-speed performance; capturing and decoding all popular linear, PDF417 and 2D symbologies.
The ATR210 adds NFC/ RFID on top to offer an especially intuitive and quick interface for data reading and writing. TripTick works with all popular contactless cards – including Mifare® (Classic®, Ultralight®, DESfire®, Plus), ISO14443 Type A & Type B cards, mobile phones in HCE mode.
The ATR220 adds EMV Level 2 certification, allowing for applications where contactless payments are required.
TripTick is EMV Level 2 capable with PCI and SRED compliance for contactless payments using VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover payment schemes.
- Contactless Payments – Works with all popular contactless cards & is cEMV – L2 Certification (VISA, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard) & PCI SRED – V5.0
- Barcode Reading – Reads 2D, PDF417 and linear barcode symbologies
- Low Profile – Only 36.9mm high with a single cable connection to host computer
- IP67 Sealed – Front face sealed for integration into indoor/outdoor kiosks & gates
- Reads Any Media – Optimised focal distance design improves read performance for all media
- Designed for Frontline Use – LED user feedback for intuitive use and uprated UltraGlass® option for extreme environments
- Connection Options – USB (HID, serial or keyboard), RS232, RS485, Ethernet interface options
- Power over Ethernet – Option for Power over Ethernet (PoE)