The ITW GSE 2400 Compact GPU series is the market’s best choice when it comes to point-of-use 400 Hz solid-state Ground Power Units. It is small and simple, reliable and robust. This 400 Hz GPU has all kinds of outstanding technical qualities from the unique output voltage at the aircraft plug, the common ITW GSE user interface, soft-ware update via USB and the standard overload capabilities that matches all types of aircraft.
Optimum voltage at the aircraft plug
The 2400 Compact GPU is equipped with the patented Plug & Play system. Therefore, you experience an outstanding voltage quality at the aircraft plug. This is what matters and what makes your aircraft accept the voltage from the GPU.
The Plug & Play means that the ITW GSE 2400 Compact fulfills the stringent requirements of most installations as it compensates for long symmetrical output cables, unbalanced loads as well as various power factors. The magnetic wave-shaping topology ensures a clean input power with a unity power factor and a current THD less than 5%.
The ITW GSE 2400 Compact also provides other outstanding features such as:
- 400% standard overload which makes the GPU future-proof
- ITW GSE common user interface
- Maximum personal safety
- Easy access for cable connection & vital components
- Suits all types of aircraft incl. A380, A350, B787
The ITW GSE 2400 Compact 400 hz GPU is designed to fulfil the ISO 6858 standard regarding voltage imbalance and phase displacement at the aircraft plug. We are even third party approved.
- 400 % overload
- 90 kW continuous at an ambient temperature of 56 degrees Celsius
- TCP / IP connection to BMS as standard
- Input: 30 kVA, 45 kVA, 60 kVA, 90 kVA
- Rectification: magnetic wave-shaping
- Line current distortion: 90 kVA <5%, 60kVA z9%, 45 kVA <10%, 30 kVA < 12%
- Power factor: 90 kVA: 1 @ nominal load, 45-60 kVA 0,99, 30 kVA: 0,97
- Voltage: 3 x 115/200 V
- Frequency: 400 Hz +/- 0,1%
- Power factor: 0,7 lagging to 0.95 leading
- Operating temperatures: -40 degrees Celsius to 56 degrees Celsius (-40 degrees Fahrenheit to +132 degrees Fahrenheit). +60 degrees Celsius (+140 degrees Fahrenheit) at Aircraft Load.