The ITW GSE 7400 battery powered eGPU is in a class of its own and comes without compromise.
Make a giant leap forward by replacing your diesel GPUs with ITW GSE 7400 eGPUs. In that way, you can reduce your CO2 emissions by 90%. The eGPU emits no NOX into its operating environment, so it can contribute significantly to a cleaner and safer working environment for your employees.
The environment friendly 7400 eGPU provides the same outstanding, well-proven qualities of other ITW GSE solid-state GPUs, including precise and clean output voltage at the aircraft plug, and individual phase regulation of each output phase.
It can do 5-6 turn-arounds in case of a narrow-body aircraft before it needs recharging and, it can be recharged from any nearby 50/60Hz socket. In addition, the modular design means the unit can be equipped with the number of battery packs needed to suit actual power requirements.
At the input, the ITW GSE 7400 eGPU is powered by 4 pieces of fourth generation Nissan Leaf battery packs. Each pack has a capacity of 40 kWh. This is the exactly same type of battery found in all Nissan-branded electric vehicles. Since 2010, over 500,000 of these vehicles have been sold, with more than 90,000 in 2017 alone.
All in all, the ITW GSE 7400 eGPU is a battery powered 400 Hz unit that will help airports reduce their carbon foot print, replacing their diesel powered GPUs by clean eGPUs.
- 400 Hz
- ITW GSE’s wellproven 2400 solid-state converter
- Nissan Leaf battery pack. Each pack with 40 kWh.
- Icon based user interface.
- Modular design to ensure fast service.
- Charger input range: 3 phased @ 260-250 V / 45-65 Hz.
- Values based @ 3×400 V and 20 degrees Celsius ambient.
- Rated power: 90 kVA PF 0.8-1
- Voltage: 3 x 115/200 V
- Frequency: 400 Hz +/- 0.1%
- Power factor: 0.7 lagging to 095 leading