The class-leading Howe Green 7500 Series Medium-Duty Floor Access Covers are suitable for use with all types of hard floor finishes to enable safe, permanent access to services concealed underneath. Non-fire rated or 2 hour fire rated options are available.
The Howe Green 7500 Series is available in single, duct or multipart configurations for use in areas interior or exterior with up to 5 tonne pneumatic tyre wheel load, FACTA B (cars and light delivery vehicles). Our fire rated access covers are third party CERTIFIRE accredited to BS 476 Part 22. Manufactured in the UK, all our covers are made to your exact specification with no time or cost constraint.
Features / Benefits
- Made to your specification between stated maximum and minimum sizes.
- Quick and easy to install ensuring minimum disruption.
- Provides easy access to underfloor services using lifting keys.
- Any configuration of ducts and branches can be created to provide a tailor-made floor access solution for your application.
- Non-fire rated or 2 hour fire rated options are available.
- Our fire rated access covers are third party CERTIFIRE accredited to BS 476 Part 22 for both aluminium and stainless steel covers. Fire rated for 2 hours on integrity, and up to 2 hours on insulation depending on the floor access cover fill specification.
- Our stainless steel access covers are double sealed providing the highest levels of hygiene and security.
- Our aluminium access covers are triple sealed; double sealed with an additional top edge dirt seal.
Guide Specification Howe Green | 7500 Series
|MATERIALS||Show-edge manufactured from Aluminium or Stainless Steel with Steel baseplate and reinforcement|
|CLEAR OPENING||(Min-Max sizes) SINGLE: 150-900mm / DUCT: 100-900mm / MULTIPART: contact us*|
|FRAME SIZE||(Overall dimensions) Aluminium: clear opening plus 120mm / Stainless Steel: clear opening plus 130mm|
|DEPTH||Overall depth 75mm|
|LIFTING POINTS||Aluminium: Inset as standard / Stainless Steel: Corner as standard (see Options)|
|FIRE RATING||BS 476 – Part 22 for integrity and insulation (see Fire Rating Notes)|
|*Notes||Due to the potentially complex design of multipart access cover layouts, Howe Green recommend early consultation with our Technical Department to achieve the most efficient and economical layout for the given installation.|