TLD provides its customers with a complete range of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) simple, reliable and easy to maintain
TLD is the leading industrial company specialized in the design, the manufacturing, the distribution and the after sales services of ground support equipment (GSE).
Ground Support Equipment (GSE) is more than just products: it is the lifeblood of safe, smooth and efficient airport operations, on the ground. This is TLD’s world. Our business and continuous ambition is to design and manufacture simple, reliable and easy to maintain equipment, through quality and innovation. From belt loaders to push-back tractors, conventional and towbarless, from baggage tractors to transporters and high-loaders; ASU, ACU and GPU, lavatory & water truck, passenger stairs TLD covers the whole GSE spectrum.
Today TLD, holds a position of Global Leader in the GSE industry, contributing to the 700 M€ sales for the ALVEST Group in 2019
As part of its program of continuous development, TLD is constantly exploring new ways to enhance GSE features, dependability and value. With vastly experienced teams of almost 200 engineers in 9 engineering and manufacturing sites, TLD’s and Alvest’s design philosophy is ‘SIMPLE, RELIABLE, EASY TO MAINTAIN’.
A controlled process of improvement also constitutes an essential part of the TLD design and industrial practice. TLD EQUIPMENT is designed to deliver superior on-the-ramp performance at an optimized total cost of ownership. Products are continuously improved through customer feedback, our field technical teams and engineering reviews.
“Local support, total commitment” is our motto, and we work and invest every day to make this ambition happen. The TLD range of equipment is backed by a unique and unparalleled customer support network:
- 45 sales and services offices in 20 countries
- TLD at your service 24/7/365 with over 400 Alvest employees worldwide dedicated to after sales support and spare parts
- The largest spare parts inventory in the industry available from 6 spare parts hubs on 4 continents
- A Powerful Customer support web site providing you access anytime, anywhere, to key information on your equipment fleet (technical manuals, service bulletins, service and warranty reports …)
- A team driven by strong values and ethical behaviour.
TLD is positioned on a worldwide market as its sells its products in more than 100 different countries. TLD clients are airlines, airlines subcontractors, ground handlers, airports, cargo companies, air forces and aeronautical manufacturers.