The ANSART Record and Playback System (R&P system) provides recording and playback of voice communication carried out over air-ground, ground-ground channels, telephone, loud speaking and radio communication channels, synchronous recording of information of the ATC system, including radar data, direction-finder data, plans, weather data, operator actions, and recording of information from IP cameras (both video and audio).
Despite the fact that our multi-channel digital system is designed for recording, archiving, reconstruction and analysis of the audio and video data and intended for use in the field of air traffic management/air navigation service provision, it could be widely used in other fields of different users activities such as: communication stations of fire brigades, police, ambulance and emergency services, railway and shipping services, conference halls, power services, other organizations that need to record voice information for technical, legal or other purposes.
The System was developed in accordance with all spectrum of requirements of the International and European Standards, Regulations, Specifications and Guidelines as a complete solution for recording and playback proposes.
System capabilities and Features
- The most flexible and trustworthy system with unlimited recording capacity:
- number of recording channels (analog and digital) – 128;
- number of analog recording channels – 4-fold, maximum 64;
- number of simultaneously recoded (played) radar sources – min 4;
- main data storage – hard-disk drive;
- data retention in the main storage – min 30 days;
- removable media – removable hard disks;
- data archiving to removable media – automatically or when necessary;
- Quality like no other:
- sound quality that is compressed not less than 8kbps according to G.729 standard;
- audio channel recording density – 14.5 MB/hour per channel (without cutting);
- input signal level adjustment range – 60 dB;
- dynamic range – 60 dB;
- frequency band – 300 to 3400 Hz;
- clear channel noise – 60 dB;
- channel isolation – 60 dB;
- signal processing – in accordance with G711, G721 and GSM 6.10 standards;
- A tone of options for the operator with the fastest response time
- access levels – full, limited, listening;
- record access time – less than 10 sec;
- number of simultaneously listened channels – 2;
- playback level adjustment – independent, 46 dB;
- analogue input impedance shall be at 600 ohms;
- total harmonic distortion (THD) not exceeds 5% per channel;
- input sensitivity between -30 dBm to -10 dBm;
- independent Automatic Gain Control (AGC) configuration for each channel;
- signal to noise better than 35 dB/1kHz;
- cross talk between adjacent channels have a different signal level not less than 50 dB/1kHz.
System configuration and operation
Equipment of the R&P system is functionally divided into the following groups:
- recording equipment.
- playback equipment.
- remote recording equipment.
- additional equipment.
The recording equipment, the decoding workstation and the remote recording control workstation are interconnected on a dual LAN.The recording equipment is duplicated and has parallel redundancy. This means that both recording equipment sets operate independently and no main/standby arrangement is used. During normal operation, recording is performed on both sets simultaneously. Recording can be stopped only on one of the sets for a short period of time (for maintenance). Sets are connected on the LAN. In normal mode, both sets record information and save it to their buffer storage (hard disks). This provides 100% redundancy of the recording equipment and of the records.
- duplicated recording equipment cabinet.
- supervisor workstation.
- playback (decoding)workstation.
- remote recording workstation.
The automated workstations of the system are universal and can be combined. The functionality of the workstation is determined by the needs of each user.
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139
- ICAO: Annex 10, Annex 11, Doc 4444, Doc 9328, Doc 9837.
- WMO: No.8, No.49, No.731
- EU directive: 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2011/65/EU
- EUROCAE: ED-137B, ED-137B.
- EUROCONTROL: ET1.ST05.2000-STD-02b-01, SUR.ET1.ST05.2000-STD-04-01, Spec-0149-1, Spec-0149-4.