Non-powered modular deck for multi-directional manual conveying and storage of ULD’s. The standard 10ft module has dimensions of L x W: 3315 x 2600 mm, however these can be modified according to the required system lay-out.
The standard 10ft module has a capacity of 6800 kg and a conveying height of 508 mm (20” dolly height).
Castor deck modules consist of a hot-dipped galvanised steel frame with durbar deck plates in which the swivel cargo castors are installed. An average of 14 castors are fitted per square meter.
The inverted swivel cargo castors each include;
- Low wear and shock resistant nylon 6.6 wheel with 58 mm diameter and 250 kg load capacity,
- Maintenance free, sealed precision ball bearing for low rolling effort,
- Plastic sealing cap drains water in an efficient way and prevents corrosion,
- Integrated bushing/thread guard for efficient sealing,
- Robust pressed-steel fork, zinc plated and yellow passivated anti-corrosion coating,
- Precision ball bearing and effective labyrinth-seal for maintenance free swivelling motion,
- Toe guard protection plates
The units can easily be installed and replaced from the top deck plate.
Castor Deck modules can optionally be supplied with ULD stops, side guides and protection barriers as required for the system lay-out. Adjustable supports are fitted to the decks for floor mounting.
Non-powered roller deck for manual conveying and storage of ULD’s for either NEP or WEP presentation. Various sizes are available to accommodate different ULD types and to suit the overall system lay-out.
Roller decks consist of a steel frame, walkways and multiple cargo rollers.
The cargo rollers are fitted in such a way that these can easily be installed and replaced from the top deck surface without requiring special tools.
Roller Decks can optionally be supplied with extra ULD stops and protection barriers as required for the system lay-out. Adjustable supports are fitted to the decks for floor mounting.
Weighing System (if applicable):
The roller deck can be fitted with an integrated weighing system equipped with:
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel load cells, beam type, 50 kN capacity
- Junction box and weight indicator for display of tare, net, and gross weights.
The weighing system will be calibrated and verified at site after installation.
Weighing capacity 8,000 kg with 5 kg divisions.
If you need more information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
250 kg load;
Height: 508 mm
Roller Deck Specs:
Cargo handling system, for manual manoeuvring of ULD’s at Dolly height.
Operating height:508 mm
Roller deck – 10 ft / 15 ft / 20 ft NEP / 10 ft WEP
|Standard Roller Deck||10 ft|
|10 ft NEP||10 ft WEP|
|Capacity – safe working load||6,800||kg|
|Capacity – type of ULD’s||maximum 10 ft base size with dimensions:
L x W: 96 x 125 inch (2,438 x 3,175 mm)
– diameter x wall thickness x length- total length x hex. shaft
88.9 x 2.9 x 370
410 x 11
88.9 x 2.9 x 370
410 x 11
|Number of lanes / cargo rollers:||3x 11||4x 10|
|Number of walkways:||2||3|
|Number of ULD stops||2||4|
|Finishing||Hot dipped galvanized frame|