Grab your koozies, beanies and flannels –fall is approaching, which means “Beer Flights,” Denver International Airport’s (DEN) beer garden is back!
The beer garden is located on the DEN plaza, between the West in and south entrance to the Jeppesen Terminal. This popular event features some of Colorado’s top micro-breweries and brew masters.
The beer garden is open from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. daily from Sept. 9-Sept. 22, weather permitting. Tickets are available at the door for $10 and include a souvenir glass to taste up to 20, 2-ounce samples of beer. Attendees can also enjoy live music daily from 4-6 p.m.A total of 12 Colorado breweries will be represented at the event and each brewery will have two drinks to sample, which include:
- Avery Brewing–Rocky Mountain Rose, Hazyish IPA
- Boulder Brewing –Shake Chocolate Porter, Mojo IPA
- Breckenridge Brewery –Strawberry Kolsch, Agave Wheat
- Colorado Cider Company –Glider Cider, Grasshop-ah
- Denver Beer Company –Juicy Freak IPA, Incredible Pedal
- Great Divide Brewing –Yeti Imperial Stout, Hercules Double IPA
- Left Hand Brewery –Milk Stout Nitro, Flamingo Dreams
- New Belgium Brewing –Trippel, Mountain Time Premium Lager
- Odell Brewing –Drumroll IPA, Sippin Pretty Fruited Sour
- Tivoli Brewery –Bohemian Girl, Brut
- Upslope Brewing –Rocky Mountain Kolsch, Snow Melt
- Wibby Brewing –Lightshine Helles, Moondoor Dunkel
Participating brewers will have giveaways for attendees. Visitors must be 21 or older with a valid ID to drink, but all ages are welcome to join in on the fun.
Photographs provided courtesy of Denver International Airport