Border Security Matters is the quarterly newsletter of BORDERPOL, the World Border Organisation, delivering agency and industry news and developments, as well as more in-depth features and analysis.
Delivered to over 10,000 border agencies, agencies at the borders and industry professionals, policymakers and practitioners, worldwide via electronic mail, Border Security Matters is the leading and only publication dedicated to border security & protection, and migration management.
In this issue:
- Agency News
- The 4th World BORDERPOL Congress Update
- Agency Focus – Gibraltar’s Borders and Coastguard Agency
- European Integration Network (ERIN)
- Tactics, UK Dog Detection Company Fights the Ivory Smugglers in Africa
- Industry News
- Product Update
- News and updates form the Secretariat
4th World BORDERPOL Congress – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
8th-10th December 2015, The Hague, Netherlands
The 4th World BORDERPOL Congress will see the largest gathering of international border agencies to discuss the latest issues and challenges, and work towards enhanced collaboration and cooperation on border security and migration issues.
Visit www.world-borderpol-congress.com for further details.